Wednesday 30 November 2011

54mm Snow scene for Figarti part 2

It is finished. I was able to add the snow to the boards on Monday and then patch it up and add a bit more on Tuesday which leaves the rest of the week to dry off.
I use alot of watered down PVA glue so it does need a good 48 hours to dry.
I photographed the boards outside and there wasn't enough room to place both boards together so I had to photograph them separately. The final shots from the show will have them together full of Figarti figures.
Here are the final results:














3 comments:

  1. That looks brilliant, and trust me, as a Swede, I know what snow looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely realistic. Beautiful work. How easy was the deluxe snow to work with? Was it as awesome as you expected?

    ReplyDelete